Default "Beepless" Microwaves?

Well, this group *is* alt.home.REPAIR, and our family would like to
repair some problems that arise from sensitive sleepers living in a
small home.

Are there any microwave ovens that do not beep, honk, clang, or
otherwise make noises? I located a small-appliance repairman who said
the removal of sound-making electronics from appliances--microwave more
than any other--actually comprised the largest part of his business.
But since the microwave we needed to have "de-belled" was old, we
decided not to go through with the surgery!

So if anyone here knows of any totally silent microwaves, I'd
appreciate hearing about them here. THanks.