On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:15:47 -0000, "Mike R"
wrote:

Ello, I have a Siemens dishwasher which has a sticky float switch which
either continually operates the pump or leaves the bottom full of water.
I can't get at the offending article so am considering pumping a suitable
fluid though the works. Can anyone recommend a method/solution ?
I am considering Jeyes fluid but am not sure. There is little or no scale in
the works, I think it is just built up crud.
Anyone ?
Thanks a lot.

Finish do a rather expensive liquid cleaner. However, I find that
Sainsburys dishwasher cleaner tablets work just as well.

Graham