toto

On 31 Mar 2005 14:28:15 -0500, (Herman
Rubin) wrote:

Home schooled students do not seem to have that great
a problem in later interactions.

It depends on the particular home schooled students, but....
you misinterpret things if you believe that home schooled students
have no contact with their peers.

Most homeschoolers I know belong to groups of homeschoolers
and take the kids together on field trips. Aside from that home
schooled kids often do sports or dance or art classes within the
community and sometimes even at the public schools and thus
have contact with their peers in those settings and I do mean
age peers for those kinds of things.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits