Lawrence Wasserman

In article ,
C & S wrote:
...snipped...

Any ideas of how to set up a spacer? I don't know of any local machine
shops. for lack of a better idea, I could use a two blade stabilizers and
some dado shims.

Does anyone know of a source for a better spacer?

Regards,

Steve

If you go to an industrial supplier like Grainger or MSC you can get
ground or "precision ground" 5/8" flat washers, use shims made from a
beer can if you need to fine tune the width.

Can't recommend one blade over another except to say that it seems to
me most any decent rip blade should be OK, the surfaces will be hidden
after assembly.

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland