johnny

"Mikel" wrote
Hi, all the above is greek to me. Sorry.
I switched to Internet explorer fro netscape and it seems to work
better.
Can you tell me how to access news groups on AT&T.
Iseem to get all kinds of info but all meningless to me.
Thanks to all for you replies.
Mike

Follow bill's advice, it pretty much will get you set up for news. I know I
had a problem setting it up, but I kept trying and finally it worked.

Open OE. Click on "Tools". Click on "Accounts". Click on the "News" tab.
Click on "Add" then click "News". It will walk you through the set-up, when
you come to "news server" type in netnews.worldnet.att.net . Do not
check the box which says my news server requires me to log on. I think this
will get the server set-up. Then you go to the left side of screen, double
click on the name of att server, a screen opens up and hit the button which
says "newsgroups", there you will find 30 thousand or so groups.

Good luck