SteveB

wrote in message
ups.com...
what an ungody stink. short of catching the stray bugger how do i stop
this. house smells like an amonia factory. i tried a baited cage to no
avail. and i don't have a cat inside to bring the buggers around.

I have used a device called a Fi-Shock for several bothersome animals. It
is an electrical shocker designed to electrify fences. It can be set up in
all sorts of ways. Running between wires .......... on a garbage can
.......... on a feed dish ....... on a car ....... lots of ways. One lead to
the thing you want to electrify, the other to a ground or ground pad.

It usually takes one hit on the Fi-Shock, and the animal won't come into
throwing distance from where it got shocked. If they pee directly on it,
that is usually about how far away they land on their first leap.

It is hilarious to watch, and does provide some of that revenge factor.

DO NOT let them see you set it up, and be careful not to let them see you
watching them, or they associate it with you, and it doesn't work as well.

Mine cost me about $30 online. It also works great if you have pesky
diggers in your flower beds, raccoons in your garbage, etc. Or you just
want to nail that sucker that's been peeing on your car wheels.

Steve