Tom

The first 5 aquastats would not work. The contractor plugged in a
handheld temp. guage & thermocouple setup and confirmed the boiler
temp. guage is accurate. He installed a 13psi pressure regulator on
incoming line and the pressure gauge is reading 13 +/- a degree. SO, we
are both at the same conclusion. The contractor cannot figure out why
the boiler will not work with the factory installed thermostat, or any
thermostat in the designed location. YES, he replaced the well; but
thats of no use since there is no finger in there now.

Is it working? YES, my issue is not related to basic functionality. My
primary concern is related to original specs of efficiency and
operational characteristics. I cannot believe the unit will be anywhere
near efficiently run with a remote aquastat. I kinda think of the new
aquastat location as another thermostat as they might be doing the same
thing. ie. neither is monitoring the boiler temp with any accuracy.

HELP !!