bill a

you will be setting up a "news" account within Outlook Express, which can be
done from the IE menu Tools-Mail & news
you'll be setting up the news account to connect to something like
news.att.net or whatever (you'll need to get the exact name from at&t tech
pages). I don't think they need a login name or anything if you are
logging in on their network in the first place.
I don't have time to get you through the details right now, but maybe this
can get you pointed toward the right help areas.
bill

"Mikel" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, all the above is greek to me. Sorry.
I switched to Internet explorer fro netscape and it seems to work
better.
Can you tell me how to access news groups on AT&T.
Iseem to get all kinds of info but all meningless to me.
Thanks to all for you replies.
Mike