Porky

Default Second use for Torx screwdriver?

Besides inflicting vicious injuries upon oneself, what else are they
good for? Well, how about removing the hex set screw on my shower tap
handle. Between my mechanic's toolbox, my electronics bench and my
woodshop, I must have 40 hex wrenches, butt...couldn't come up with the
one to fit that danged tap handle. To aggravate the situation, the
screw is on the underside when the tap is off, so you're either
squatting down in the shower looking up, or turning on the water to get
a better angle on it, good grief! Getting desparate now, no stores are
open and this handle has to come off, I'm installing a new shower
stall. Tried the Torx multi-bit tool, and hey! one of them fit. In
fact, the sharp edges really grab the hex hole, better than a hex
wrench. Now if I could just find one small enough to fit the screws on
my Palm Pilot...

JohnK