Doctor Evil

"Grunff" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:

In your case, I would connect up the coil from the cold supply, out of

the
coil and into the plate, to the taps and back to the cold supply. Two

check
valves have to be fitted near the cold inlet and the pump is fitted near

the
cold supply to the coil. Put in an in-line restrictor on the return to
lower the flow so the flow switch does not cut in unnecessarily.

Maybe next time around. The house is now done. No more DIY for a good
few years.

If you had told me what you intended to do, then I would have advised on a
superior solution. All you had to do was ask.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download