Bob Parker

Ross Herbert wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 06:20:59 GMT, Ross Herbert
wrote:

Without trying to steal Bob Parker's thunder, this EVB unit is
manufactured under license to Bob Parker. The design is his and is
Australian, not Portugese.

Compare
http://clientes.netvisao.pt/greenpal/evb1.htm
with the original
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~bobpar/esrmeter.htm

Of course the casing and finish of the EVB unit is different to Bob's
design but the components etc are the same.

Thanks Ross.
I collaborated closely with EVB in getting that version of the
meter finalized. It does have more protection against charged caps
than my original circuit (big fat diodes). The components are high
quality, plus it uses the very bright red Kingbright displays I
originally specified, whereas the DSE meter has cheaper
moderate-brightness orange displays.
I think the EVB meter's really good.

Regards,
Bob