Leon

"Lawrence L'Hote" wrote in message
news:m1U2e.125256$Ze3.83339@attbi_s51...
I dropped by one of my favorite dumpsters this morning. It's the one
mentioned on this forum some weeks ago that yielded a pickup of particle
board shelving and such. These, perfectly good, shopping carts were
sticking out the top filled with cardboard and foam. I can envision a
nice, rolling clamp card and maybe a tool stand. The wheels are in perfect
shape and shouldn't be to difficult to remove. Golly, I could have my own
personal cart when I go to Wally World or the Home Depot. It's even got a
child seat(with safety tie down) but, unfortunately, no drink holder. Have
a nice April lst.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lawlhote/Dump...ingcartbig.jpg

Nice find. I recall finding out in 1974 that the typical shopping cart like
those you pictured cost a store $200. each. I wonder what they are worth
today?