jo4hn

Lawrence L'Hote wrote:
I dropped by one of my favorite dumpsters this morning. It's the one
mentioned on this forum some weeks ago that yielded a pickup of particle
board shelving and such. These, perfectly good, shopping carts were
sticking out the top filled with cardboard and foam. I can envision a nice,
rolling clamp card and maybe a tool stand. The wheels are in perfect shape
and shouldn't be to difficult to remove. Golly, I could have my own
personal cart when I go to Wally World or the Home Depot. It's even got a
child seat(with safety tie down) but, unfortunately, no drink holder. Have a
nice April lst.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lawlhote/Dump...ingcartbig.jpg

Larry

LARRY! They're procreating! That's disgusting. You oughta be ashamed!
throb,
jo4hn