Rich Greenberg

fak005 wrote:
Team:

I had been working with 2 lenders on my home mortgage and I am about

close in 30days. Here is my dilemma

2 weeks ago LenderA had given me 5.8% rate and Lender B gave me a

rate
of 5.5%.
I went and locked with both of them. However, few days later lenderB
loan officer refuse to answer my emails. As such I started my loan
process with higher rate lender A. I sent them all my W2, bank
statement etc to process the loan and they have also done their
appraisal.

Ironically, I got a call today from a loan officer from lenderB

telling
me that the loan officer I had earlier talked to left the company and
henow had my file and they were more then willing to do the loan at

the
lower interest rate of 5.5% and also knock $500 off for

inconveneince.

I would show "Lender A" the offer of the 5.5 from "B" and ask if they
will match it. If they say no, you can walk.