Dave Mitton

Suzie-Q wrote:

I have a motion sensor light in my driveway. One night I turned
it on and the bulbs flashed on and then immediatelywent out. I put in new
bulbs, but the light wouldn't work at all. Not even a flash when
I turned it on.

What could the problem be? Where should I start?

Thanks in advance,

Depending on the unit, it may have an internal fuse.

I have a motion sensing light on my garage that always pops the fuse when the
light bulb filament burns out.

Its a PITA because I have to disassemble the fixure, remove and open a black
plastic box, exposing the circuit board, and find a replacement fuse.

This is a Catalina fixture.

Dave.