James Salisbury

"Mark Smith" wrote in message
m...
Hi,

I am having a problem with the downstairs lighting circuit which I
hope someone will be able to help me with.

For the past few weeks, the light circuit is blowing ramdomly, but can
be about 10 minutes or so. What is strange, is that this can happen
even with all the lights switched off.

I am finding it hard to understand the cause, as logically, a faulty
wire should exhibit predicatable results. I would appreciate any
advice or tips which i could try in order to reduce the area of
investigations. ONe room has a dimmer switch and the kitchen has a
halagon light, but the problem remains even with all the lights off.

Your help is warmly appreciated.

Regards
Mark

Rats or squrills? Use a megger to find the problem.