Broadback

Mike wrote:

"Huge" wrote in message

Also as has been said, if
there is a problem there is a smell. My neighbours has an old concrete
tank, and that is failing, further more the discharge is coming onto my
land. They are not prepared to do anything about it, and no officials
are interested, if I wish to stop it I will have to go through the
courts, not an expense I wish to undertake.

Report them to the Environment Agency who will deal with them for you.

Unlikely. They have a whole book of reasons NOT to do anything.

Mike is right, when I contacted them they were completely uninterested.
I was particularly worried because it is going via my property into a
stream and thence into the Trent River. They, nor the council or local
water authority wanted to know!