Bob Parker

That's a new one to me. ESR meters and schematics for them seem
to be popping up like mushrooms these days. Which is good, because
they do save a lot of time when repairing gear which is more than a
couple of years old, or which runs hot internally.
I just did a Google search for -- ESR meter site:.uk -- which
brought up a variety of sources for them in England.
Good luck.

Bob

"Fastvale" wrote:

"kip" ha scritto nel messaggio
. ..
Why has it got to be Cheap !!
Even a very good one is not expensive.

kip

Buy it in Italy!
Cheap but professional, in Kit at the most professional kit outlet here.
Costs 21 euro plus shipping plus eventually the magazine at 4,10.
I've been using it for long time to check caps on bloody tv. Just today I
solved a problem on a Sony.Perfect!

Here details:
http://www.nuovaelettronica.it/it/po...&w.kit_id=4899

Believe me, very performing!