Jerry G.

If CRT sets were so reliable, I would have been unemployed years ago!!!
It is the LCD sets that I fear that will put more TV service people
out of work.

In our IT support area, we have been working with LCD monitors for
about 3 to 4 years now (from when they first came out in mass), and
have had very few few failures. The newer ones are even better than
that of a year ago!!!

In the higher end models, they are looking more like the CRT monitors
for their look and they way that they display images. The new 8 ms ones
are actualy faster for the refresh rate, than the CRT monitors. The
fast CRT monitors are about 10 to 12 ms.

I'll stick to the LCD monitors!

Jerry G.
======