Hillary Israeli

In ,
enigma wrote:

*"Bob Coleslaw" wrote in
:
*
* Is it better for the government to give out vouchers so
* parents can send their kids to private schools, or to use
* that money to fix up the public schools?
*
* vouchers are a really bad idea. i do NOT want my tax dollars
*used to fund any type of private school, especially not any
*flavor of parochial school.
* i have no issues with private schools, my kid attends one,
*but i want my taxes to fix the public schools for the kids who
*can't go to private school for whatever reason.

As the parent of a private school kid (and ultimately, I expect, three
private school kids) I completely agree. I don't want to take away my
support of the public school system.

--
Hillary Israeli, VMD
Lafayette Hill/PA/USA/Earth