charlie b

Am working on a mechanical PS sharpening device, based on the principle
of eccentrically oriented, tangential, rotating, helical cutter heads
spun by a manually operated crank, or tailed, as to preference. A
basket, mounted around the cutting heads will catch the shavings, thus
saving the woodshop owner undue mess and facilitating rapid cleanup.
Patents pending.

Sorry to hear of your overworked condition.

Dan

Sounds like an old pencil sharpener to me - the original
helical cutter head(s).

Please send me a drawing or picture to include in
The Pointy Stick Compendium Project site.

charlie b