RedOnRed

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
. ..
In article , RedOnRed
wrote:

Still persecuted by the DIY police...when will it end?

When you take note and trim to context?

With all this DIY police persecution, I can see myself living a fugtives
life somewhere in the Himalayas with Bin Laden. It looks like it may be the
only escape from the unstoppable tide of foul mouthed retribution and
possible reprisals.

What if I bought every one a nice glittery, gold plated spirit level? Would
that go some way to appeasing all?

** Would you like to learn to post effectively? **
** http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post **