dmc

In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
dmc wrote:

Any other suggestions? Ideal specs are 40 quid complete with 4 2100mAh
NiMH AA cells. Being able to use it in the car would be handy but not
essential.

Yes, there's a Uniross rapid charger from Argos IIRC that costs £19
comes with four 2300 mAH AA batteries and it works from the mains or
from 12V DV. Extremely fast it charges the batteries in about an hour to
two hours.

That sounds much like the uniross I have. It certainly warms the batteries
up nicely - so much so that I can't hold them for five mins after I've turned
it off.

USB charger is an interesting idea - not come across one of those. Still,
I've ordered the Hahnel one to see what it's like.

Cheers,

Darren