RedOnRed

"raden" wrote in message
news
In message , RedOnRed
writes

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
k...
In article , RedOnRed
wrote:

Great! Spam and followed by an impromptu, patronising lecture.

Free advice. Here's some more that might help your skills:

Oh no, i've crossed swords with the DIY police. Big mistake or what!? And
you lot are sure to be well tooled up what with an arsenal of deadly power
tools to choose from your sheds.

I suppose saying sorry and a confession of it was simple over sight are
going to be not good enough for you lot?

Just don't strap me to a work bench with a slow moving circular saw
approaching my goolies! Mind you, that would be preferable to another
patronising lecture or re-education assistance.

Well, when you **** up, there are two ways out

come clean or dig yourself a deeper hole

you seem to prefer the latter

--
geoff

Still persecuted by the DIY police...when will it end?