Harold and Susan Vordos

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article . net, Lloyd

E.
Sponenburgh says...

Most drivers have _never_ had the high level of focus necessary to do

more
than one or two simple tasks at a time. Driving taxes their skills. Add
one silly distraction, and they're off the road.

Yep. And this *one* time the person didn't endanger any other
road users, as they usually do. This time, she splashed only
herself.

Nope! From the report I saw, she started sliding into oncoming traffic, and
over corrected, which shot her into the protective railing. She
endangered anyone and everyone. I firmly believe that had she been
concentrating on her driving instead of bull****ing on the phone, she'd have
likely escaped the wreck.

I'm willing to bet big that she was one of those who said
"I'm a really skilled driver. I can drive and talk at the
same blub blub glug glug glug....."

Jim

Chuckle!

I'm inclined to agree.