JohnM

Old Nick wrote:
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 02:40:25 -0500, JohnM wrote
something
......and in reply I say!:

hey work at a job and play with toys (boats,
bikes, snowmobiles, etc.) that they pay someone to repair..

Which theyprobabl enjoy..........

Children are likely to enjoy lots of stuff, but I suspect that some
things are better for them than others. Don't get me wrong- I got little
against power-toys and video games, but I feel that a child would be
better off to learn to repair his own dirt bike and maybe learn how a
crystal radio works than to just ride the bike till it breaks (and send
it out for repair) and play Nintendo with no idea of how electronics work.

John