Stefek Zaba

RedOnRed wrote:

Oh no, i've crossed swords with the DIY police.

Nah, no police here (except the Part-Pee Poliss ;-)

I suppose saying sorry and a confession of it was simple over sight are
going to be not good enough for you lot?

Hey, just one of the above is plenty!

Just don't strap me to a work bench with a slow moving circular saw
approaching my goolies!

That'd be Cruel And Unusual Punishment, and would remind us too much of
007 films, which in turn would remind us too much of our regular
bugbear. Nah, you're safe: by the time we've discussed what sort of
death-dealing device to build, how to wire it up (allowing for voltage
drop, and the need for a Type C or Type D MCB to handle the startup
surge), whether to use bargain-basement or last-a-lifetime tools to
build it, whether to build one great one or two (or was it three?) cheap
ones, decided what format to write it up in for the FAQ, argued whether
the wasps' nest is a fear-inducing element or all part of the wunnerful
world of naycher, ditto the chickens, OH and whether the discussion's
top-or-bottom-posted ;-) - you'd have time to not only walk quietly away
but handbuild an entire (small) housing estate...