Pete C

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:14:58 +0100, "Pecanfan"
wrote:

The weekend wasn't all work though

Nice one - very jealous! Got a rally driving day coming up though, if I
ever get 'round to booking it... :-P

Hoping sealant would be sufficient by itself......

I wouldn't like to guarantee silicone on it's own would hold for any length
of time unless the toilet is really carefully sat on - fine for yourself but
not something you want to impose on your mates etc. - especially if they're
of a 'larger' build. I was considering contact adhesive or something, but
that might be a bit *too* permenant. That's my get-out plan though.

I'll pop to B&Q and take a look there.... Its lunchtime afterall!

Probably too late, but just so you know they don't do anything better than
normal tile drills.

Hi,

Are the tiles down already?

cheers,