Andy Hall

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:41:59 +0100, Holly in France
wrote:

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:16:11 GMT, Anna Kettle wrote:

Even if VAT needs to be added to the glass fibre option it still looks
loads cheaper than either of the others so I can see why the
eco-products haven't hit the mass market yet. I'd be prepared to pay a
bit more for them, but an order of magnitude more sticks in my gullet

We got a roofing quote for a client a few weeks ago and I noticed that the
roofer is automatically quoting for wool based insulation now.
Unfortunately the quote has been posted off since we would have no further
involvement and so I didn't keep a copy! But...this would suggest that it
is competively priced here in France. I'll investigate and post back if I
find anything worthwhile. Whether it would be worth a trip to fetch it is
another matter :-)

One can think of a number of other reasons to visit your part of the
world, Holly.

Most are to do with eating and drinking. The people are OK as well.
:-)

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl