Gerald Ross

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"George" wrote: No, I was boring through the disk from the edge,(clip) but
six inch holes at 3/16 don't seem possible without travel. (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think you are right--6" deep holes 3/16 diameter are going to wander. But
why not try me idea--a thin disk wheel with six holes through the web, like
a circus or popcorn wagon? Seems fairly easy, and I think it would look
elegant if painted and striped.

Or a thicker disk, bore the spoke holes then turn thinner in
the mid-portion leaving a thicker hub and rim. I did similar
wheels for little red wagons to hold salt and pepper shakers
for the table. They turned out well, but I gave them all
away so can't send you a picture.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA