George

"Dr. Deb" wrote in message

Anyone out there build spoked wheels short of the way they used to, by
boring the felloes and hub on the press, then gluing up?

I just finished a spinning wheel for my daughter (we do the oddest things
for our kids!). You might want to use the technique I used on it.

SNIP

Sounds like traditional wheelwright technique. My lathe has indexes for six
spokes, so that'd be the way I go. Six felloes, center bored.

Thanks, though you _do_ know that wagon wheels are made with a "belly," for
tracking, don't you? I watched Roy's show on wheelmaking twice.