Rex B

Bugs wrote:
I've seen several companies advertising home processing of Bio Diesel.
The caveat that I see is that if it catches on, you will soon be paying
McBurgers to take their waste oil due to demand. Some enterprising
burger chain will probably install an on-site conversion facility so
you can fill up while waiting for your burger & shake.G
Incidentally, I happened to get a tank of bio diesel on a trip to CO
last year and I was amazed at the mileage I got.

Willy Nelson is on the biodiesel badwagon, owns a company that makes it.
Allegedly it burns cleaner and keeps the inside of the motor and fuel
system a lot cleaner. And the exhaust reportely smells like french
fries (what if you get the oil from Long John Silvers?)
Willy reported in the paper last Sunday that he pulled his Mercedes
diesel into the garage late one night, hit the door closer and promptly
fell asleep, engine running. Next morning he woke up and had gained 5
pounds.

--
- -
Rex Burkheimer