Larry Jaques

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:35:54 -0800, the inscrutable "Harold and Susan
Vordos" spake:

"Ron DeBlock" wrote in message
On the OT topic, I saw an Excursion driving lady, yapping on the phone
(handheld, illegal in NJ) nearly get T-boned by a loaded dump truck. She
didn't yield as she negotiated the traffic circle. Props to the trucker,
I don't know how he avoided the SUV and kept his rig upright,
horn blaring, tires screeching and smoking. I'll bet the lady needed a
change of underwear, but I doubt she learned anything.

That type rarely does. They're more inclined to look at the other person as
having been in the wrong. Some folks just don't get it.

Yeah, where's Darwin when you need him?

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications