Art Renkes

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:08:36 GMT, "Travis Jordan"
wrote:

Art Renkes wrote:
Would I be correct to assume
then that a common leg of all 3 LEDs is probably tied to the 24v
return, and that the the application of 24 volts (possibly thru a
current limiting resistor) to the other side of each LED will turn it
"on"? [A schematic of the thermostat sure would be nice ;-)]

That's the way Honeywell annunciator LEDs are wired and I assume other
thermostat manufacturers do the same thing. The current limiting
resistor is already in the circuit, so no additional components are
required.

Travis,
Thank you very much for that additional info -- I do appreciate it.
Art
Replace deadspam with yahoo to reply.