Drew Cutter

Did some checking on prices. Even at a discount price for trex (1.50 ln
ft). , way to expensive. Next questions. I got the porch already built.
But has turn grey . Power washer ? How do i restore so that the new deck
matches closely ?

Drew Cutter wrote:
Might have to call the Realtor on this one. I measure the deck as being
20' by 20'. I going to get an estimate tomorrow. So far I'm not
impressed with trex like products. The contractor (the one who installed
it) will have to tell me whether deck cleaner will work on the steps
leading from the house. The wood has turn grey. Get allot of water
doesn't doesn't get allot of sunshine to dry it out right away.

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Drew Cutter" wrote in message

Any good engineer wood or something else that takes shade and water
well ?

Yes, things like Trex, but you said you wanted cheap.