Wayne Boatwright

On Sun 27 Mar 2005 08:31:24p, MrC1 wrote in alt.home.repair:

This thing is going to rot out the cabinets next to it if I don't do
something quick.

I've removed, cleaned and reinstalled the little rubber corner gaskets,
but no change. I tried laying little strips of gasket material in there
for some added thickness with little to no change.

This is a GE Profile series unit.

Thanks!

I can't offer a suggestion, but I can tell you I never owned a GE
dishwasher that didn't end up leaking at both front bottom corners. Over
the years I've owned at least half a dozen (usually already in place in
homes I bought). No repairmen ever managed to fix them.

Good luck!

--
Wayne Boatwright

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974