dmc

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
I've got two, and one which I think uses Rugby re-set sometime Sunday
morning, and was correct when I first looked at it.

The other one didn't, and waited until sometime last night to update. It's
a different make, and may use the German equivalent to Rugby as it gives a
choice of UK or Continental time. And I've noticed recently the little
radio indicator isn't often showing it's receiving a signal. Although it's
usually spot on against the GTS, so must be getting it sometimes.

I've got one that is much worse at locking onto the signal (rugby I assume)
than the other one in the same room. I seem to recall that it won't reset
until it has had 3 readings of the same time in a row - I guess if it has
a borderline signal this might take a while.

Saying that, it worked fine this year but I did see the symptoms you
describe last Oct when the clocks went back.

Has anything changed that might effect this?

http://www.npl.co.uk/time/msfoutages.html doesn't show any booked work.

Darren