:::Jerry::::

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:32:53 +0100, "Doctor Evil"

wrote:
"Andy Hall" wrote in message

snip
I've never been interested in the least in spectator sports or
participating in team ones - I'm too much of an individualist for
that.

Sounds like a strange loner to me.

Not at all. There's a huge difference between being an individualist
and a loner, and I am certainly not the latter.

I simply prefer to make my own decisions rather than letting others
make them for me...

Very true Andy, OTOH, IMM (DrIvel / Doctor Evil or what ever he is
currently calling him/her self ATM) is a classic example of a loner
who is trying desperately to 'fit in' with the crowd - without really
understanding what (s)he should be doing to do so IYSWIM...