tarquinlinbin

On 29 Mar 2005 05:36:18 -0800, (Rob Morgan)
wrote:

I need to move a central heating pipe a few feet and wanted to check
that I'd be doing the correct thing if I attempt it myself. The pipe
runs from the upstairs boiler, under the bedroom floor and down the
gap between the masonry and plasterboard of a dry lined wall to the
radiator downstairs. I've attempted to lift the floorboards in the

Its difficult to visualise what is required but i'd say its easier to
lift floorboards than hack and repair plasterboards. With the right
tools and skills,its easy to lift boards with no damage and replace
them so that they are fine,

joe