Dave Plowman

Default Sticky situation - adhesive question .. oh ha ha (sorry)

In article ,
KD wrote:
I am considering feeding this cable through the walls but this seems
like quite a big job for a reasonably lazy so and so like me. Is it a
very big job ? I've already got fish tape from Screwfix.

You say it's a new build - presumably with solid floors? Running a wire
along a wall for any distance is likely to be very iffy - without making
access holes every so often. I'd say the easiest way would be to remove
the skirting board.

--
*Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap is cheap! You choose.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn