Lobster

Anna Kettle wrote:
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:39:34 +0100, tony sayer
wrote:

While on the subject are there local authorities around who dish out
grants (or incentives) for loft insulation on private rented
accommodation?.....

They are now handing out grants to anyone who has no or minimal
insulation. No means test

www.est.org.uk

Don't know if this is the same as when I looked into it a few years ago,
but AFAIK grants are given towards the cost of a contractor installing
the stuff; even with a whopping discount on that, the outlay was still
so much more than diy'ing that I didn't bother pursuing it further.

David