CQMMAN

Default "venting" in conservatory

Hello,

I went out yesterday, so closed all my windows and doors. On arriving home,
there were about eight or nine bee's in it. I called the conservatory
installer, and they said that this is "perfectly normally" because there are
gaps for ventalation where the bee's crawled in.

Is this normal?

Why bother selling argon-filled units, if there is massive gaps in the roof?

Any comments/advice?

Cheers

--
Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first
prize in the lottery of life" -Cecil Rhodes

"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the
great and enduring alliances of modern times."
George W Bush -Tokyo, Japan, Feb. 18, 2002

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the
stones. Psalms 137:9.

Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces.
Malachi 2:3.

"He who rises up to kill us, we will pre-empt it and kill him first,"
- Ariel Sharon 8th May 2002