Swingman

"charlie b" wrote in message
Swingman wrote:

While I was happy to see that you correctly pegged (no pun intended)
component parts of my pointy stick contribution as spanning two

centuries (I
will be happy to provide you with provenance, which will undoubtedly

make
your compendium more valuable in the future), your neglect in failing to
include the required copyright is unconscionable.

Your obvious appreciation of worth notwithstanding, my attorney's will

be
contacting your attorneys forthwith.

Please excuse my oversight (and call off the dogs!) copyright. If
you'd e-mail me the required wording and an image of the logo or

trademark
you want included with the photo I will correct this oversigt immediately
or, if you prefer, return your photo and remove the image from The Pointy
Stick Compendium Project web site.

Too late ... I am sure that the Pacific Rim pirates have visited your site,
copied the idea, and are, at this very moment, manufacturing thousands of
the things, with child labor at less than minnimum wage and using rare wood
from now denuded rainforests, which will be smuglgled over the Southern
border for resale at Harbor Freight, thereby stealing jobs and bread out of
the mouth of Jerry Springer ticket holders, and driving wages down for all
of us. Shame on you for not taking into account the "Pointy Stick Butterfly
Effect" has on world trade, hunger, and loss of rain forest resources.

Got any more Pointy Stick contributions?

Funny you should ask! I am working on an idea at this very moment ... Top
Secret, ya know. (Actually, I am still trying to get my CAD program to draw
a pointy line ... I'll let you know how that comes out.)

Is that a WoodCentral or WoodCraft cap?

WoodCraft, which I wear when I go to Rockler, versus the Rockler one, which
I wear when I go to WoodCraft.

But I've decided to buy a Lee Valley cap ... that way I would only need one.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

(you do realize I am just kidding, right?)