alexbartman alexbartman is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Hutchings
Seems these can be had for anything from £30 upwards these days.

Are the cheaper ones worth having?

Main uses would be the "usual suspects" like the car, shed,
patio/paving, brickwork, UPVC windows etc..

Usually I think Pressure Washers I think Karcher? Also are there any
special requirements other than a mains socket and a hose from the
outside tap?

Any tips on any good deals would be appreciated.

cheers,
Paul
--
paul at spamcop dot net

can I add to this with another question.....when chossing a Pressure Washer -what should one look for? It is motor wattage, flow rate or pressure? I reckon I'll end up on Ebay - but there are hundreds ot choose from - is there a general rule of thumb in terms of what I should look to "maximise"

Thanks

Alex