AlexW

AlexW wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote:

shnip

Let us know how it turns out if you use larger sheets.. you can see
them in model shops, rolled up like little carpets...

Didn't use larger sheets in the end, as I thought it would only really
look right with a "broken bond" effect (personal taste I guess) and the
area I was tiling was so small that the effect would be lost in it with
such large tiles.

I also thought that getting the profiles in the bathroom (curved front
bath + sink & loo) precise might be a little trickier with the bigger
tile & the broken bond etc.

.... maybe next time though, when I get a larger bathroom.

Ta for the help,

Alex