pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Sat, 26 Mar 2005 07:26:57 GMT
in misc.survivalism :

A friend of mine just got aBuick Roadmaster. It was found out on a
very old oil lease in a blind canyon. The only surface rust on it
appears to be as a result of exposure to hydrogen sulfide.

Some bullet holes though. But he claims it will restore as easily as
his Hudson Hornet. Found up in Coalinga on a ranch.

I'd like to see a photo of this, that was grandmother's preferred car.
She lived in a suburb of LA, and when she'd buy a new one, she'd give the
old one to her daughter (my aunt.) The story goes that Aunt Dorothy was
driving the latest one back, and stopped for gas. The kid at the station
took a look and said "Lady, where did you get this car?" (I should mention,
Grandmother got them Loaded.)
Aunt Dorothy, didn't miss a beat. Immediately said "You're not going
to believe it, but I just got it from a little old lady from Pasadena."

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children,