Tim and Steph

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 00:31:53 GMT, Tim and Steph wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
om...
In article nLJ0e.19564$I16.13281@trndny03, "Tim and Steph"

wrote:
And my dad can beat up both of your dads.

Can you two take this ****ing contest off-wreck?

It's easy enough to filter out if you don't want to see it. See the "OT"
at
the beginning of the subject line?

Indeed. I can read. Arguing on the internet is a lot like running in
the
special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded. Neither of you
are going to change each other's minds, so what's the point? It's just a
lot of hot air being blown.

Well, it seems that you're going out of your way to read, and then
complain about it. Why would that be?

Because, like the other retards, I can't help myself. I seem to think that
I can actually have some effect.