Mike Henry

Don,

I've got a doc entitled "Operating Instructions for Thompson Surface Grind
Machines" that apparently covers the Model F. It's not for sale, but I can
scan it in and email you a PDF if that would help. It would take a few days
for me to get to it, so email me if you are interested.

A picture of your grinder might help to confirm if it would useful to you.

Mike

"Don Young" wrote in message
I would like to buy any manuals or other info for a Thompson 2F 8"x24"
hydraulic surface grinder. Particularly need info on the manual and auto
feeds. Also need the built-in Bijur lube pump or drawings to reproduce it.
Google has not been helpful.
Don Young zz(longslimdon at yahoo dot com)xx