Ed Huntress

"D Murphy" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in news:roC1e.3205$n03.2087
@fe11.lga:

I've also ground some into both straight and
right-angle screwdrivers. Grind slowly, keep the temper, and you'll have
some great little screwdrivers.

Great minds. The other thing I've done is cut off the "L" and grind the
flats of the hex on a taper so that the small end is close to the next

size
down. When you have a stripped out hex head hammer it in and use a wrench
to turn it.

Our minds are running in the same tracks. I have a couple of those, too. g

I think I inhereted 100 or 200 of the things from my uncle. You have to
figure out *something* to do with all of that good tool steel, eh?

--
Ed Huntress