Dave Liquorice

Default Sticky situation - adhesive question .. oh ha ha (sorry)

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:01:56 +0100, KD wrote:

I wouldn't normally ask the question about removing the cable but
there's redundancies at work in the next few months so we may have
to sell up remove the speaker wire. The cable run is about 9 metres
in length.

Good grief what on earth is 18m of speaker cable made from if selling
it can provide income to cover redundancy! B-)

IMHO glues are useless, the fail eventually, though they are getting
better. Whats wrong with good old cable clips or staples?

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail